Niche – a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements. Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness. If your species goes exstinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.Key Features:Real genetics for breeding systemOver 100 genes to shape your speciesProcedurally generated worlds and animals4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to exploreGame mechanics inspired on population geneticsGames that inspired us:SporeDont Starve The Creatures seriesWarrior CatsEducational aspects:While playing Niche, the player is introduced to the scientific mechanics of genetics (featuring dominant-recessive, co-dominant inheritance, etc). The game also features the five pillars of population genetics (genetic drift, genetic flow, mutation, natural selection, sexual selection). All knowledge is interwoven with the game-mechanics. This creates the effect of learning by playing.
- How to Jailbreak/Hack Your Nintendo Switch> Guide
- Some Switch NSP Games Playable on PC withYUZUorRyujinx
- Recommended NSPFileInstallerGold Leaf,Latest Version>Here
Niche a genetics survival game Switch Info:
Genre: Simulation, Strategy Game
Published by: Stray Fawn
Developed by: Stray Fawn
Region: Region Free
Game language(s): English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
Rom Type: .NSP
Download Links: RF (1.2 GB)
- You can extract Rar files with WinRar or 7Zip.
- You need to download all the parts to extract the game.
- All game files do not have any password.
- If you cannot download game files, please request in Reuploads section.
- Please buy it to support the developers if you love this game. Have fun ^^